This post keeps you up to date with all changes to Noesis in March.
The post will be updated when new features and fixes are released.
Better late than never. Although March is nearing its end, we wanted a format to tell you not only about the big releases but also the smaller ones.
Therefore, we are trying out a new changelog format. We will release a post every month where we continuously update the post as we make new releases to Noesis.
Drawing improvements + The Mediocre Moose (2019-03-29)
- Added new help video for the grenades view created in collaboration with The Mediocre Moose
- Added the measurement tool to the strategy board: use this to measure the travel time with the knife out
- You can now draw multiple measurements at a time
- Holding shift down enables you to draw straight lines
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where on some devices, the window knobs on the timeline would resize constantly
Faster navigation (2019-03-26)
- You can now freely navigate between all the visualizations without having to load the data anew
- This also means that the filters and selections you have selected will remain when you navigate between visualizations
- Example: Makes it much faster and easier to inspect a kill in the 2D replay and then navigate back to the kills visualization without having lost the filters and selection
- When you navigate back to the overview, the visualizations are "reset" and they need to load again
- (Fix) Reversed the kill feed order in 2D replay to align with in-game
Touch device improvements (2019-03-22)
- (Fix) Drawing on the map will no longer scroll on touch devices
- (Fix) Dragging objects on the strategy board now works better on touch devices
- You are now able to open the 2D replay in a new tab from the kills and grenades visualizations
- The links work as normal links - you can left click, mouse-3+click, CTRL+click, or whatever you are used to to open a link in a new tab
- The opened tab will only load the round in question. E.g. if you are looking at 30 rounds in the grenades view and want to check out a nade from round 4 in a new tab, the new tab will only have round 4 selected if you were to navigate to any other visualization. The original tab will keep its state with the 30 rounds.